1. Free. No fees of any
2. Anyone, of any age, anywhere may enter once
per calender month.
3. You must use the official internet form on
the website. (Sorry, no postal entries accepted.)
4. Contest closes midnight 3/31/2004, MST (Mt. Rushmore's
time zone). Winners will be announced in April or May
5. Entries will be judged on general criteria
message, accuracy, tone,
originality, clarity, ingenuity, validity and
6. In case
of a tie, the prizes will be divided among the winners.
Winners will be posted on this website and notified by
e-mail or telephone.
7. Prizes will be delivered to winners at no cost to
8. Winners of Prizes agree to have their
entries, names, city, state and country published at this
website and elsewhere as deemed appropriate by MRCI. Street
and e-mail addresses and phone numbers remain private.
We do not sell or distribute
9. Judges decisions are final. By entering,
contestant agrees to abide by the rules and to accept the
decisions of the judges. Entries will not be returned, so,
if you wish make a copy for yourself before submitting.
10. Mt. Rushmore Contests, Inc. reserves the right to
improve and modify this contest as it deems necessary.
11. This contest is void where prohibited by law, though we
are unaware of such a repressive place.